Emergency Dentistry – Warsaw, IN
The Fast, Smile-Saving Care You Need
When you or a loved one is experiencing tooth pain or an injury to the mouth, it can be difficult to stay calm and know what to do. Fortunately, there’s only one thing you need to remember when a dental emergency strikes: call East Center Dental! No matter when you call for urgent oral treatment, our team will work to see you as soon as possible so that you can get out of pain and back to smiling. Our patients don’t hesitate to call us for the fast emergency dentist in Warsaw, IN they need to save damaged smiles!
Why Choose East Center Dental for Emergency Dentistry?
- Appointments for Dental Emergencies Available
- Dental Sedation & Relaxing Amenities Offered
- Ready to Help Patients of All Ages
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies can be confusing and scary, but as long as you give our team a call, we’ll handle the situation from there! Here’s what we typically do to help our emergency patients:
- As soon as you arrive at our dental office, Dr. Rudolph will thoroughly examine your mouth to determine the cause and extent of the problem. He’ll also focus on getting you out of any immediate pain.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
With so many possible problems that can develop in the teeth and gums, knowing whether your dental issue “counts” as an emergency can be difficult. Even if you don’t think you need immediate attention, it’s best to give us a call anyway, especially if you’re experiencing one of these common dental emergencies.
Hot & Cold
Gums, Lips or
Jaw Pain or
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
After dealing with a dental emergency, the last thing you want to do is experience another one. While there’s no way to completely eliminate your chance of ever being faced with a dental emergency again, you can significantly improve your odds of avoiding one by:
- Brushing and flossing every day to prevent harmful bacteria from building up in your mouth.
- Attending a checkup and cleaning with our team twice a year to detect potential emergencies in their early stages.
- Wearing a mouthguard when playing any kind of sport.
- Breaking bad habits like eating ice or biting your fingernails.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea View Our Services